Becoming a Core Transformation Trainer
How Can I Become a Core Transformation Trainer?
First take the Steps to Become a Core Transformation Certified Coach
Attend a Core Transformation 3-Day Training (“in person” or video)
Attend the Advanced Core Transformation Training – Live Online
Attend the Core Transformation Coach Certification Training – Live Online
Make Use of Core Transformation Resources
**The Trainer Pathway
There are two Pathways to choose from in offering
Core Transformation Trainings:
This Training Package from Connirae and Tamara Andreas gives you all the resources you need to support you in providing this workshop in a high-quality way. With this license, you will have the rights to use our successful training design, our detailed Trainer Manual, Participant Notes (in convenient PDF form), and our Assistant Manual. You also receive example CDs of Connirae’s Trainings (divided into easy-to-use tracks with commentary), a Sample Free Presentation, and more. CLICK HERE for detailed information.
*We encourage all licensed CT Trainers to take as many of the steps listed below under “Becoming Your Best as Trainer and Guide”, as you are able.
BECOMING YOUR BEST AS TRAINER AND GUIDE:
FIRST STEP: GAIN EXPERIENCE WITH Core Transformation:
- Attend a CT training as a participant, to gain live experience with the process.
- Next, arrange to be an assistant to the CT trainer at several future workshops. This will build your skill in doing CT and knowledge of how to teach it.
OTHER RECOMMENDED STEPS:
- Practice CT with yourself. Use CT with your own inner parts on a regular basis. We suggest 50-100 times, over a comfortable period of time. Doing this will mean your unconscious will be thoroughly familiar with CT, and the process will be transmitted to your participants more easily. (Note: At times you may want to do just Phase 1 of the entire CT process.)
- Participate in NLP or Other experiential training. Most of our trainers are NLP Master Practitioners or Trainers. We strongly recommend this training background. It offers a range of skill that makes a difference in everything else you do. Another kind of experiential personal-development training may also provide you with a similar base. See our Links page for a listing of NLP Institutes run by the CTTA Trainers. NLP Trainings vary considerably in quality and style. We encourage you to work with NLP Trainers who have a high level of training ability, and who also have values consistent with the Core Transformation work. We also recommend a longer and more in-depth training program. In recent years there has been a trend to shorten NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Trainings such that some are as short as 2 days! While we can understand the marketing advantage of doing this, it is not possible to learn the full range of NLP skills, perceptions, etc. in this length of time.
- Gain Experience with Client Work. Core Transformation is perhaps the safest and most gentle process you could guide a person through. However, in the event of any challenges, you will want to have experience with how to skillfully guide to a positive completion. One-on-one counseling experience will help you with this..
- Core Transformation Trainer Materials Packet. This information-rich packet has been specially designed to meet the needs of Core Transformation Trainers. These trainer materials will save you hours of planning and help your trainings go smoothly from the beginning. Click here for detailed information.
WHEN DO I BEGIN TEACHING?
HOW CAN I JOIN THE CORE TRANSFORMATION TRAINERS ASSOCIATION?
Usual CTTA Trainer Pathway Steps:
- Take the Core Transformation Foundation Training
- Practice CT with yourself: Join the Core Transformation Practice Group and/or do your own self-practice of Core Transformation.
- Take the Advanced Core Transformation Training.
- Take the Core Transformation Coach Certification Training. (In addition to adding CT skills, you’ll have opportunities to guide others, and get quality coaching and feedback to hone your skills.
- Assist at a Core Transformation Foundation Training with Tamara, Mark, and/or one of our Trainer Mentors. Do this at least twice. (The more you’ve assisted, with an excellent CT trainer, the better prepared you’ll be to offer quality training yourself.)
- Continue using CT with clients, to build your skills and experience.
- Get the Core Transformation Trainer Materials Packet. We recommend everyone wanting to teach this material get this packet.
- Give a short presentation on Core Transformation. Video record your presentation.
- Attend a Core Transformation Trainer Training, if available.
- Teach a small Core Transformation Workshop. Video record the training.
- Get a video Review of your CT presentation or Workshop by a CT Trainer Mentor.
Two keys to completing this process are:
- Assisting with our CT Trainers and at least one of our CT Trainer Mentors. We encourage you to begin your CT Training with any of our trainers. They are all excellent. Since Tamara Andreas and Mark Andreas are currently working most closely with the mentor process, they will usually be the ones to do the final video review. They will offer you suggestions and helpful hints to support your training goals, and assess whether they have enough indication that you are ready to join the CTTA. (Assisting is a way to develop your skills at no extra cost to you).
- Video Review. You can arrange to have your CT training videos reviewed by one of our Trainer Mentors. You can expect this to be a valuable experience in honing your trainer skills, plus this contact allows us to get to know you and your abilities. (Mentors charge an hourly rate for Video Review.)
OUR CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE:
2. Personal experience with accessing ones own Core States.
3. A high level of personal development skills, including:
5. Adhering to or exceeding generally accepted standards for ethical, moral, and professional conduct, including:
8. Ability to work with others in the CTTA in a cooperative way